The Gathering at Paint Rock Farm, a new curated three-day live music, arts, camping, and family-friendly experience, has just announced its inaugural dates for September 24-26, 2021, at Paint Rock Farm, an outdoor haven of natural splendor spanning across 160 acres of majestic land overlooking the French Broad River, in Hot Springs, NC. The Gathering is a calling for people looking for a new way to unplug from the daily digital grind and to connect with the great outdoors and each other to celebrate the joy of life. The event will be headlined Friday by vibrant Asheville, NC-based instrumental powerhouse Toubab Krewe, Saturday headliner New Orleans Mardi Gras Jazz Tribal Gold and will also include performances by Jonathan Scales Fourchesta, Natti Lovejoys, Wandering Hours, Lazy Birds, Clover & The Sunman, Adi the Monk, Greg Olsen, Chris Rosser, and more. Attending guests will be treated to two nights of overnight camping and three days of active and outdoor activities such as yoga, kirtan music, outdoor education classes, foraging, live music performances, guided nature hikes, BigFoot storytelling sessions, and art classes. Throughout the weekend, there will be displays of Off-Grid systems and nomadic lifestyle workshops (solar, bus, van builds, living on the road, etc.). Golden Comanche Mardi Gras Indian Chief Juan Pardo will host a reading from his children’s book, When the Morning Comes and lead a crown making class for the youth. John Grant Jr. of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians will share stories and music of the beauty and grace of Cherokee Culture.
- Toubab Krewe (Friday Headliner)
- Tribal Gold (Saturday Headliner)
- Jonathan Scales Fourchesta
- Natti Lovejoys
- Wandering Hours
- Lazy Birds
- Clover & The Sunman
- Adi the Monk
- Greg Olsen
- Chris Rosser
- More Artists TBA Soon
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need a ticket? Yes, all attending guests will need a ticket to attend this event?
- What comes with a ticket? All guests over the age of 18 will need a ticket to attend. Each ticket covers the guest for entry into the event and (1) non-reserved camping spot.
- How much are tickets? General Admission tickets are $125 Advance and $150 Regular. Youth tickets for ages 6-17 are available for $50. Children under the age of 5 years old are admitted free.
- What comes with VIP Tickets? VIP Tickets ($250 Advance, $300 Regular) includes access to festival activities, (1) 20’ X 20’ Camping spot with parking for 1 car, Access to VIP Lounge with Amenities (daily happy hour service with complimentary food and beverages), continental breakfast each morning, private restrooms and showers, and more to be announced soon.
- Do I have to camp? No, but we do recommend camping as a perfect way to greet the morning early and seize the day!
- Are pets allowed? Although we absolutely love dogs, cats, and all the animals. Pets are not permitted at this event due to the volume of guests expected.
Still have a question? Send us an email, and we will respond as soon as possible.